Monday 5 February 2018

date with a deadline - posting

Prostate Cancer update - Feb 5, 2018 -

Today’s meeting was basically a rehash of the last time we chatted with the Oncologist six months ago -
I had prostate cancer - I had surgery -2009 - it went away
- it came back in 2013.

I had radiation treatments (5 days a week - 7 weeks) - it went away
- it came back in 2016

We are plotting the PSA numbers to see the trajectory of the cancer and will wait until the numbers are in the 6-10 range before doing any hormone treatments.
- I am currently at 0.97, so no need for worrying for a while - just putting that on back-burner and enjoying life and doing what I do.

We will be doing blood-work every 3 months now and I see the Oncologist again in August.

We are all surviving, in a manner of speaking, and it all relates to how you approach each day, each week, each month - good days and bad - bad days and good.

Best wishes to you, one and all, and I hope you can find that “quiet spot” in yourself to help you get through the trials and tribulations of life.

Lots of love,
Bronson

No comments:

Post a Comment